Jun 29, 2017

A Rose Crown...

 
Roses,
Crowns,
Dogs...
 
these are a few of my favorite things....
 


I made a crown of Roses,
my heart
made pitter pats of silly joy...
 
I'm going to make many more this Summer,
I hope you don't tire of seeing them...
 



pure whimsy,
pure romance...
 
a fairytale...
 




it is so simple,
if anyone would like a tutorial
I would be happy to make one...
 



I used 
Feverfew
and False Indigo
for filler...
 

 
a perfect rose
under a veil...
 


ah, yes
the Dogs...
 
they are never far from me as I take photos
 
wondering if anything
 I am working with is tasty
 no doubt....
 
here Cosmo sneaks in for a closer peek...
 



the Girls
(Daisy & Iris)...
 
they are coy,
know how to play it cool
and just lounge in the sun...
 
 


“She wore flowers in her hair
and carried magic secrets in her eyes.
 She spoke to no one.
She spent hours on the riverbank.
She smoked cigarettes and had midnight swims...”
Arundhati Roy


 
 
 
Stop and Wear Flowers in Your Hair...

7 comments:

Teresa said...


LOVE this blog!! The photos are dreamy; keep 'em coming! Your babies are sweet too! Happy 4th! Teresa

Rose L said...

Lovely! Makes me think bridal!

Alessandra said...

Your crown made with roses is such romantic and Your dogs are so sweet
Hugs Alessandra

white and vintage said...

So romantic and lovely fotos. Your doggys are so cute.
Warm greetings from Austria,
Christine

Lone Hall said...

Stunning beautiful pictures
I never get tired of your wonderful blog.
Your roses and decorations are lovely. And your dogs are so cute. We have the same passions;)
Thank you for sharing.

I wish you a lovely day dear
Hugs Lone

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Your flower crown is so pretty, Bella! I can imagine a little flower girl wearing it at a wedding. Or hanging it on a bedroom door. Love seeing your sweet pup-dogs. They have such a hard life :) Sending hugs xo Karen

Twinkle Terrior said...

so pretty ... love visiting your blog. ox